What this notice covers
FlightDataPeople is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
FlightDataPeople may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.
Information FlightDataPeople Collects
FlightDataPeople collects information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly;
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites or services, or sign up for our email newsletter;
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as social media, public and commercially available sources;
- Information we process on behalf of our clients (data controllers), pursuant of FlightDataPeople’s legitimist business interest;
FlightDataPeople may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Links to third party sites and social media
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Uses and Information sharing
FlightDataPeople uses the information we collect for FlightDataPeople business purposes such as:
- To provide the services you request;
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail;
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests;
- We do not sell your personal information to marketing companies;
- We keep your data within the European Union (EU) or countries with EU adequacy status.
We may share your information:
- To protect and defend FlightDataPeople (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions);
- When required by law and/or government authorities;
- You have the right not to provide personal information to FlightDataPeople, this may mean FlightDataPeople are not able to provide the services you request, or to tell you about other services offered by them.
- You can stop receiving promotional email from FlightDataPeople by following the instructions in those messages.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data by FlightDataPeople.
- You have the right to have your personal data erased (right to be forgotten),
- You have the right to raise any concerns to the processing or use of your personal data by FlightDataPeople to an appropriate data
- You have the right to review personal data FlightDataPeople hold on you if this does not impact on other individual’s rights and freedoms.
FlightDataPeople is committed to working with clients and data protection authorities to resolve any privacy concern.
FlightDataPeople complies with EU data protection laws.